Festival of Lights
You’re invited to kick off the Christmas season with us during our first-ever Festival of Lights! We’re lighting up our church grounds for the first time and celebrating with activities for the whole family.
Friday, Dec. 1
$5/person for ages 2+
Most activities will occur indoors, so you can remain warm and cozy while enjoying the fun (carriage rides will be the only outdoor opportunity). Bring your family, friends and neighbors and celebrate the light of Christmas with us!
Check out all of the activities and entertainment we have to offer:
- We're turning on our outside Christmas lights for the first time this evening!
- Scenic carriage rides around festively-lit church grounds
- Scenic Christmas Party Hayrides around festively-lit church grounds
- A light show every 20 minutes around the big tree in the atrium
- Live nativity scene for all to visit
- Carolers singing old and new classics
- Activity hall with an ornament station, cookie decorating and snowflake making
- "Traveling Nativity" scavenger hunt for kids
- Favorite Christmas movie clips playing around the building
When you get hungry, we'll have:
- A complimentary hot cocoa bar with Christmas Popcorn
- Our coffee shop will be open with drinks for purchase
- Our bistro will be open with festive food for purchase:
- Gourmet soft pretzels with dipping sauce
- BBQ pork sliders with side order of coleslaw
- Pizza slices for the kids
- Chicken tenders
- Loaded fries
- Garden Salad with Chicken
- Funnel Cake Fries
- Fountain soda drinks
We’re inviting our Project Manna families to attend this event for free. Help us cover their cost ($30 per family) and share the blessing of God’s love this Christmas season! Want to sponsor a family to attend? You can do this at our registration booth.
Online ticket sales are now closed, but tickets will be available at the door.
When you arrive tonight, stop by our registration area just south of the big tree.